67th Annual Harold Pope Junior Relays
Harold Pope Junior Relays Records
Students between the ages of 12 and 15 may participate in this track meet. It is held annually and includes field and track events for boys and girls.
Each student receives a certificate of participation for the relays. Junior relay medals are awarded for first, second and third place. Ribbons are awarded for fourth, fifth and sixth place. Please contact the event coordinator for a registration form or visit our website for updated information and online registration.
DATE: Saturday, May 3, 2014
TIME: 7:30 - 8:00 Registration
Meet begins at 8:15 am
COST: 1-15 students $50.00 plus 2 volunteers
16-25 students $75.00 plus 2 volunteers
26 + students $100.00 plus 2 volunteers
Barbara Little, Stanislaus County Office of Education
Office: 238-1710 Fax: 238-4203
Cheryl Goulart, Stanislaus County Office of Education
Leisa Turner, Stanislaus County Office of Education
Participating schools must provide volunteers to
assist with the Junior Relays event.
Forms Due at Event Day Registration
School Volunteer Assignments
Volunteer Form (Due April 23, 2014)
List of Assignments
Participating schools must provide volunteers to assist with the Junior Relays event. Each School will be assigned one of the following events to coordinate:
Track Events/Field Events
- 100 Meter Dash
- 200 Meter Dash
- 400 Meter Dash
- 800 Meter Run
- 1600 Meter Run
- 400 Meter Relay
- 1600 Meter Relay
- Running Long Jump
- Running High Jump
- Triple Jump
- Shot Put
Team Lists - Due April 18, 2014
Attention: The team list below will also be used for your Participant Permission Cover Form. Please follow the
- Save the Team Forms to your computer (see forms listed below in blue).
When completing the Excel team list, it is very important that you type your students’ names in the correct format.
- Please capitalize the first letter of the first and last name only (Title Case) Example: Jack Smith. Do not complete the shaded area at this time (this area will be used later for your Participant Permission Cover Form).
- Please indicate at the top of the form if you wish to receive blank certificates on the day of the event.
- Email the completed forms to Cheryl Goulart firstname.lastname@example.org
by April 18
NOTE: Student names must be on the list to participate. No walk-ons are allowed the day of the event. Participant Permission Cover Form
with permission slips attached (in the same order as listed on form)
is due at registration on Event Day.
Instructions for Participant Permission Cover Form
- Print completed Team List forms.
- Indicate in the shaded area if a signed permission slip is attached. Attach permission slips in the same order as on the “Team List” and bring with you to event day.